At United, you will find 1 area/registration for girls lacrosse encompassing youth ages from 3rd grade to 8th grade. [Girls in K through 2nd grade can register for our skills program at a reduced rate and attend girls practices (if there is enough interest).]
Girls that played youth at United and are moving on to High School will play for one of the Lees Summit teams (LSHS, LSNHS, LSWHS) or one of the private schools in the Kansas City area. You can find out more about available high school teams by looking at the girls league here www.KCMGLA.com.
We open up registrations a couple months prior to an event. We will have registrations for the Spring season and camps/clinics/activities throughout the off-season. Make sure you have signed up for an account to ensure you receive emails when registrations are active.
If you click on the documents menu item to the left, you will have access to a large amount of information to include girls equipment requirements, a girls and parents guidebook for those new to lacrosse, as well as other valuable information you can download and read through (practice plans, coach information, event flyers, etc.)
Girls typically practice at Bernard Campbell Middle School. Home and away games are played throughout the Kansas City area.
United Lacrosse Association focuses on lowering the cost of participation in Lacrosse. We believe our registration rates are among the lowest in the entire Kansas City area. We have also established relationships with equipment manufacturers to get equipment for our players at costs close to wholesale. Costs for this season will look as follows:
- Registration on United website - Girls in K through 2nd grade can register for our skills program which costs $50 and attends girls practices (if there is enough interest). Girls in 3rd grade through 8th grade can also play in the girls league which costs $150 total (covers coach certification, background checks, referee fees, league fees, field rentals, pictures, uniforms, and to assist with field and player inventory maintenance).
- Youth US Lacrosse Membership # - $30 or $35 (you can get this at www.USLacrosse.org)
- Equipment - Girls will need a stick and goggles. League Players/parents will purchase their own mouthpiece (can be any color except clear or white).
* Girls Stick
* Mouth Guard (recommend two)
* Gloves (recommended but not required)
* COACHES AND ASSISTANT COACHES ARE NEEDED! Training provided!
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
* Parent Volunteerism is the foundation of every team: team manager, scorekeeping, picture day, field set-up. United Lacrosse Association is in need of parents to participate in the administration and planning of the youth lacrosse league. If interested please contact us!
United issues uniforms as part of the registration fee. We ask that you return the uniforms to your coach upon completion of the season so that we can put them back in our uniform recycling program and maintain our low registration rates.